Inkwell & Brew
- Exceptional atmosphere, exceptional coffee, exceptional people!
- If you truly love coffee than you'll truly love this coffee shop. Hands down best coffee in town.
- This shop is about cards, papers, writing accessories and of course coffee. We have visited this shop over the years and the new owners have been faithful to maintain this shop the way we like it.
- Coffee is well prepared - a departure from other Estes coffee spots. Upstairs is rad.
- Exceptional layout, great choices in mercantile, and of course excellent coffee. This is the store I would dream to own, substituting bookshelves for writing supplies.
- Great coffee!
- Chai is great!
- Great atmosphere and service!
- Great service
- The upstairs has table, cubby, and couch spaces to work. Also books to share/read. Light, airy feel upstairs. Few seating spaces on lower level but a gas fireplace is nice!
- Choice merchandise & coffee and tea. They have games and places to sit and read. Highly recommend.
- I love the espresso here. This is a great place to hang out with the kids too. Check out the games upstairs.
- Best coffee in town. Exceptionally friendly staff. Awesome workspace upstairs. Seriously great.
- Great pour over!
- A repeat visit this spring. Try the Cortado Coffee.
- Good coffee and a cute little shop
- They sell Field Notes brand stationary
- Disappointing lack of local goods for sale.