Ingalls Rink Food Carts
Prospect Street (at Sachem Street)
New Haven, CT 06511
- Try the food.
- Kati roll cart is excellent. Chicken and lamb are my fav. Beef is a little bland.
- At the Thai Awesome cart, I always ask for the Papaya salad, with tofu, spicy. Usually $7, it's about 3 meals worth.
- Lemon chicken rice platter at the Ali baba's with white and red sauce is my go-to. My second fav is Kati roll, the lamb and cauliflower, yum
- Try the coconut rice salad at Thai Awesome cart
- Thai Awesome is hands down the best Thai cart here. Go w/ garlic chicken & drunken noodle.
- El Poblano cart gives 20% discount on prices before noon.
- Large variety of food trucks and carts. Some here every weekday and some make special appearances like the Sugar Bakery (cupcakes).
- The carts moved to the street by Ingalls, Sachem St. Same vendors, same good food.
- There is a large variety of food carts here ranging from: Mexican, Thai, Middle Eastern, and Colombian arepas. You can get especially packed around lunchtime with 10 people deep for a line. Bring cash
- This is a great experience. Love the variety and the mix of goods smells in the air. Cant go wrong !
- Best customer service is at Thai Awesome. Don't forget to tip them!
- El poblano, best burrito