Industry Bar & Kitchen
Sandwiches, Sports Bar
242 Decatur St (at Bienville St)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Best bar in the Quarter. Good drinks for good prices and great service!
- Good Pizza.
- Cheese pizza with parmesan and crushed red peppers = delicious
- Drink & chill. It is what you think it is.
- The garlic aioli is incredible. I could drink it.
- i love this bar
- This used to be dante's. If you're lucky you can catch a midnight crawfish boil on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Brittanie is awesome!
- Uhmazing bartenders
- Pizza was a huge disappointment. It used to be the best. I won't be having it again anytime soon :(
- Grrrrrrreat beer selection in bottles and on tap! And the prices are very reasonable!
- Cheap Drinks, interesting staff and even more interesting clientele. I really like this bar and their pizza.
- This bar is a restaurant/ bar worker friendly bar. Awesome service to those who serve New Orleans.
- Pizza is to die for!! Get supreme... Make sure Byron is working the grill!!!
- The hot sausage sandwich is their specialty