Indus Village Pakistani Restaurant
1920 San Pablo Ave (btwn Hearst Ave. & University Ave.)
Berkeley, CA 94702
- My Kashmiri friend brought me here and I've been back many times. He said it was the closest thing to the food he liked in Berkeley.
- Go for the tandoori chicken or the tikka masala.
- Biryani is decent.
- Lately not lamb except Tandoori
- Bring a group and go family style with the curries. Then add nann.
- The okra masala is the best I have ever had!
- Amazing specials. Love it.
- The Kuna is authentic and out of this world!
- I'm in the ghetto
- my favorite pakistani in berkeley. lamb biryani, brain masala, goat anything (curry or haleem). really nice folks, too.