600 11th Ave (btwn W 44th & W 45th St)
New York, NY 10036
- Food is disgusting
- The best health food bar in town
- Salmon salad. Ginger drink. Ogilvy gets 50% off on Tuesdays
- Very diverse paleo menu. The lamb and beet salad I had was great!
- This place is awful. The concept is promising but the execution is poor. Needs a new chef, someone who knows how to cook.
- The broc hemp curry soup is unreal. It's like liquid saag paneer.
- Everything I've had here is delicious- I love the curry and the gluten free turkey burger
- Turkey meatballs
- Nice healthy food. Large soup bowls! They gave me a smoothie sample! Yum
- delicious soups, and super healthy without sacrificing flavor
- Healthy soups and salads! Slightly expensive but you get what you pay for
- Very expensive for what it is. :-(
- Very good soups and love the Bison Meatballs with Quinoa!