Inagiku Japanese Restaurant (稻菊日本餐廳)
1/F, The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Rd
尖沙咀, Kowloon City
+852 2733 2933
- Best sushi, best tempura and best teppanyaki
- Otokoyama real good sake!
- Too little crab too many rice
- Good weekend menu - Japanese beef teppan
- Good sushi and teppanyaki. Nothing bad to say.
- Sashimi and beef lunch box
- Not many sushi shop offer live shirouo in sake (shirouo no odori-gui) but Inagiku is one of them, it is a seasonal item in early March, test your appetite for an authentic Japanese taste.
- Still loving the tempura and teppanyaki but the service is really below standard. They are completely understaff, don't expect someone filling your teacups or changing your plates!
- Live fish sake - This consists of small, near-translucent shirouo (ice fish) served alive and still swimming in a small shot of Japanese sake. Only available between February and April
- Teppanyaki chef Masami Inoue is REALLY good! I would highly recommend her special menu!
- Best teppanyaki in Hong Kong