Imperial Tea Court
- Hand pulled noodles. That's all I have to say.
- Get the hand-pulled noodles. Also look for specials on the chalkboard. End with the red bean buns... so yum!
- They have a whole separate menu for tea!
- Hand-pulled beef noodle soup. So good. Will come again over and over!
- Outdoor seating on a nice day is preferable to the somewhat stuffy indoor seating.
- Slowest service ever! Lovely tea & gardens -- but 25m to get some pre-made steamed buns is not okay.
- dumplings > buns
- The preferred Pu-erh was very 'approchable', good for a newbie to pu-erhs. Beef stew hand pulled noodles are very tender, the stew flavors were spot-on Chinese. Lots of green onion in the pancake too!
- Wifi password: itcberkeley2013
- Hand pulled noodles here are amazing!
- Order the beef hand pulled noodles already! so good
- Amazing hand-pulled noodles! Will definitely come back here again.
- Superior White Peony tea + Hong Kong Yellow Curry Tofu! Yeah!
- The hand-pulled noodles are really special! Shrimp are my favorite.
- Get the Monkey Picked Tikuanyin and order the freshly made noodles!
- sip organic gun powder tea and devour the Niman Ranch pork or Prather ranch beef - no mystery meat here.