Imperial Garden Chinese Restaurant
2950 Hayden Road (Sawmill & Bethel)
Columbus, OH 43235
- Do the Sunday Buffet for some authentic Chinese food
- Not a fan of the weekend brunch, their to order dishes are much better. Favorite dishes include Szechuan peppercorn chicken, Szechuan peppercorn fish, authentic sweet and sour pork, and sesame balls.
- The buffets is afternoon only starting at 11:30 . Over before 3pm
- You know it's good and authentic when 90% of the diners are Asians.
- Great buffet at the weekend but get there early as it gets really busy. Don't miss the sesame balls.
- The salty smoked duck is one of the best duck dishes I have ever had even when compared to all the duck I've had in china. So delicious!
- Great buffet on the weekends and things on the menu are delicious too! I usually have enough leftover for a second meal!
- One of the best lunch buffets in the city. Weekends only!!