- It was better then expected
- Ridiculously expensive & just average food.
- Some of the BEST! Chinese food I have ever had! Delicious selections and great service!
- Nanking porkloin is really good!
- Wonderful place for Chinese food, the waiters are slow in taking your order, but that doesn't matter once they bring the food out to you. Everything was delicious. I'm definitely coming back.
- The food was wonderful. Everything we had was worth the price. The service was very slow and we were very hungry when the food arrived.
- Our party of 6 waited for a hour to get seated, but got sat in two hours. Then waited an hour for our appetizers and then another hour and a half for our food that we ended up taking as take out...
- Grown up eating here and I still love it. Mango chicken in the summer is my favorite.
- Although the dining room is red-dragon-and-white-tablecloth elegant, it attracts a casual crowd of diners looking for the tame thrills that only Chinese food done Colorado-style can provide.
- Finally found good Chinese food in Denver!!!! Try the Imperial Dinner special
- The Hunan beef is amazing, as is the hot, sour, and spicy soup. The mustard is the hottest I've ever seen. My eyes were watering. I loved it. Get at it!
- One of the better Chinese places in Denver.
- Best egg drop soup I've ever had :p
- Thai noodles are ok. Not hot.
- Crab wonton yaheard