I'm Kim Korean BBQ
#01-04/05/06/07, School Of The Arts (SOTA) (1 Zubir Said Drive)
+65 6238 7218
- : All you can eat Korean BBQ!
- One of the cheaper Korean bbq in town; but you get what you pay for i guess. Food variety is limited, and there is a time limit as well.
- Good for large groups. The offerings of meat and seafood are not as wide as people make it out to be
- Buffet spread was awesome ! Ribeye beef yummy !!!
- cheap and good Korean bbq
- Highly NOT recommended. Not well marinated meat, cold soup & bad ventilation. Definitely not the place you'd want to go on your first date.
- Everything is good. The selection is pretty decent. Food is rather filling.
- Absurdly affordable AYCE Korean BBQ. Get a bottle of soju and you're good to go (for 2 hours max).
- Fresh food and affordable price..Japchae is good too! They have my fav Korean beer too... CASS! Needs a little improvement in the cleanliness and tight squeezy sitting area thou.
- Cheap buffet and worth to try
- Draft Makkoli is sweet..
- Good variety of soup including ginseng chicken soup. Draft Makkoli is yummy too..
- Food was pretty good! Atmosphere is kind of clinical.
- Good selection of meat cuts. Value for money. Makgeoli for $12 (non fizzy) or $18 (fizzy) makes a great accompaniment. They provide water and cordial juices free flow as well. Good thinking!
- One of the better korean bbq in Singapore. It was quite busy during dinner time.
- Lovely choices
- Value for money. Good variety great service at $24.90++. Go for the spicy pork collar n the unexpected fried chicken wings. Yes u heard it right, juicy fried chicken wings. #ThomtoriEats
- they have an opening promo at $19.90 'til sept14 . i love this place!
- This is so so only.....dun expect much. Still prefer ala carte