- Get the poke boat
- Try the poke boat - it is delicious!
- Ikiru reviewed by Naomi Wise in the Reader this week.
- Pan fried gyoza, chicken katsu, chicken yakisoba, ahi poke are all outstanding. The miso soup was amazing...usually an afterthought at other places. We will be back for the ramen!
- Very fresh seafood. Giant amaebi prawns that were still alive! Fresh live uni as well
- Amazing sushi! I would say it has one of the best rolls I've tried! Spicy tuna is awesome!
- Get yourself some live Amaebi (sweet shrimp)
- shoyu ramen is smoky and black sesame ice cream is tasty
- This is the best sushi place we visited for a while. Amazed by the quality of seafood in San Diego. Fatty tuna, white tuna, salmon, shrimp, everything is great.
- Skip to go. 30 minute wait for 2 special rolls, gyoza & edamame. I've eaten here tons of times but may not be back. Too slow here.
- Get their lobster sashimi! It's literally as fresh as it can get (right out of the tank)
- pretty decent
- Try the Tuna Blossom! It's delicious!
- You have to taste the fresh wasabi! I can eat that all day!
- Oh so fresh!
- If you can, sit at the sushi bar. If available, order the uni and otoro. Oh and make reservations -- it's a small place.
- Great little joint- no-fuss service, no overly complicated menu (they'll make what you want), good prices.
- Gluten free soy sauce on stock and they serve real crab.
- Salmon skin salad is awesome - so many different slacked!
- Protein roll and NTC are the best!