1935 E. 53rd Street (Scatterfield (SR 9))
Anderson, IN 46013
- Do you enjoy terrible service and forced conversation? Well if so ask for the horrible little old as your server! If not then avoid her.
- Vanilla iced coffee is amazing!
- Food was OK. Nothing to brag about. Toast cafe in downtown Anderson is much, much better.
- Service is decent unless they're super busy and they get overwhelmed, usually on Sundays.
- good service
- Wow. This was a very unpleasant visit. All food Luke warm to cold even when we had to have it remade because wrong order was put in. Server is on verge of suicide with just a crappy mood. Grade F
- SLOW SHIITY SERVICE. THIS PLACE SUCKS.
- Colorado omelet is pretty good
- Jon Jones is the man!!
- Be careful when you order the pick a pancake. They have an up-charge for some pancakes they don't tell you about
- We came in at 1am on Sat/Sun. Marissa was our server! Best service. Cook burnt my waffle and she refused to bring it out! Drinks were always full. Bathroom was nasty though!
- Pumpkin pancakes are the best!
- Jo (the little old lady) is the best server there! Ask for her!
- The lady's name in the previous comments is Joanne.
- Try and avoid the older lady as your server. We have had her a few times and she always seems to be in an unpleasant mood. I'm not sure what her name is because I've never seen her wear a name tag.
- It is hit or miss for good service most days.
- Best deal: 2x2x2, fit or fat!
- The chicken fajita omelet is great. The burgers are also surprisingly good.
- Chicken & Waffles are not bad. It's not Maxine's, but I don't get to Indy as often as I'd like.
- Don't get the stuffed French toast. It tastes nasty and doesnt have the cream cheese in the middle like pictured