12750 North Freeway (at Alliance Gateway)
Fort Worth, TX 76177
- be careful here they tried to short me a sausage
- Logan and Devin are awesome servers.
- I got Shawns sausage
- Belgian Waffles
- 4 PM - 10 PM Everyday kids eat free
- The new chorizo omelette is soooooo good.
- Get the chicken and waffles.
- NO WIFI go to McDonalds. I've been asked if Im ready to order 5 times in under 5 mins. Oy Vey.
- Belgian waffles
- Food was cold and gross and their was hair on my fork as well as I never got a refill and waited 20 minutes till I got waited on. I would not recommend brianda as a waitress.
- Sat here for 45 minutes after ordering, food is cold and not a drink refill to be found
- Be careful here. Hair in food and things are often undercooked.
- Food was wonderful as well as the service, ask for Blake the waiter.
- Super rooty tooty fresh and fruity ftw
- I just love my monthly treat to IHOP for Sunday brunch. Sirloin tips is my favorite dish. Add a dash of A1 and I enter an altered state!!
- Try the Colorado omelette!
- Prices suck.
- Had breakfast with The Blue Angels!! How can you beat that?
- There was a long wait but it was after church, so not too surprised. They were coming outside to annouce for people that were waiting for their table outside. Our waitress was very nice!
- Splashberry is yummy any time of day!