- 2012 Best of Houston: Best After Hours. Check out more Houston Press Winners here:http://www.houstonpress.com/bestof/ Or go moblie with the free Best Of app.
- You'll want to order lunch but you will always be drawn to the breakfast!
- Alex is great! Very attentive and always has a smile!
- Tip ur waiters since the highschoolers tend to screw them over. You get good service once they know you.
- Good service!
- Ahhhh this ihop had made my day more than once. The staff is great, food is do freaking damn delicious, cooked just the way I want it, and its open every time I go anywhere from 4-6am it makes my day.
- wi-fi password: ihop#1448 - via 4sqwifi.com
- Get the Sweedish Pancakes!
- 15 mins wait for lunch on a Sunday
- They serve good breakfast
- Good for the latest of nights.
- Love that it's 24 hrs and the food are delish
- Taste strawberry bananas pancake is awesome
- No comment
- Friendly service.
- Again, just terrible. Food was fine, but this past Saturday our waitress forgot all about us halfway through and never came back. The host at the front door had to take our money. No tip deserved.
- By the way, absolutely terrible service and food here at IHOP, 3PM!
- The cheesy sticks were a mess!
- American way