Vegetarian / Vegan
Queensbay Mall (3F-10A, South Zone)
Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang 11900
+60 4-643 1228
- Must try
- You should try this, especially chillies ;) you can get extra from the waiter or waitress! The best one. Nice food, environment. Take your time to enjoy your meal. Just relax.
- The Chee Cheong Fun taste nice.
- The food was so healthy n delicious... Must try it~
- North Zone not South!!!
- Mushrooms, vegetables, no meat, olive oil, fruits, ramen, pastas and brown rice all over the place. Quite good and healthy place to dine.
- All the food is nice and portion quite big, but not cheap.
- The price is not cheap but the served size is very big, the taste not bad but a bit plain, offer a lot of variety also. By a way, the waiters' attitude are very good and friendly.
- Remember to bring your Watson card along to claim for a free vege sushi when u spend over rm50.take a photo and tag to fb to get a free gui ling gao!
- Vegan selection is alot. Food taste not bad. Price reasonable. Service very good
- Selection of vegan is alot. Taste not bad. Price reasonable.
- Wi-Fi password: idealite88888
- Five spices lor rice is good. Take note there's no meat here.
- Green curry ramen, broth looks watery but don't be fooled! It's full of flavor and so spicy (in a good way!)
- Special cny menu during cny season. Love their dumpling ramen and also curry ramen!! All their ramens are great! Friendly and helpful staff, I can eat here everyday! Will come back for their steamboat
- The food are creative and looks good in a very healthy way,but I think it is a bit overpriced.
- Organic food.. The bah kut teh noodles nvr disappoint me.. Love their pumpkin piglet bun... Cute x too sweet.. Their curry taste different than normal but still have its unique aroma and spiciness..
- Lei cha is pretty good
- They seriously need to improve their time management.
- Nice food, good service.