- small place with huge pancakes!
- Takes Credit Cards
- Don't be in a rush, but do revel in the bustle of this tiny action-packed diner with an extensive menu.
- Takes cards now. Place kicks ass.
- Hit up this old school diner (open since 1961!) and try their breakfasts or burgers. Cash only, no restroom. Good, honest food at a decent price though!
- Amazing pancakes, only takes cash.
- Pancakes and bacon that will change the way you look at the world.
- Come often and bring loved ones.
- The Fish Fry is amazing! Total of 5 or 6 ingredients for the batter... And you can understand what each of them is. Delicious!!!!
- Best pancakes in the world!
- my favorite is the pancakes they melt in your mouth don't need butter or syrup, breakfast buddies the bomb, chicken fried steak, and let's not forget the burgers and the impeccable customer service!
- Fried fish sandwich was crispy and delicious. Also, a lot of love for the lemon pie.
- Came in at 7:30 am on a Wednesday. Felt like a movie. People laughing together, passing the paper around...steak omelette was amazing.
- It's all good!!!
- Super authentic. I've never been in a diner like it before. Great reubens
- The cheeseburger was the best EVER!
- Biscuits and gravy FTW. You'll be full for days.
- No public restroom. Super shady.
- Amazing food!
- My children say that it's way better than Perkins, and that the bacon is so good that they can't handle it. I would agree...awesome food, great atmosphere, and a treasure to NE MPLS.