- Queuing system is slow and inefficient... lots of empty seats and slow service to make the illusion of long waits...
- Get your ramen extra spicy! And don't forget to add an egg (and an order of a refill on noodles)!
- 2am on a Wednesday night. Wtf
- The hype has died down and long queue has disappeared, the ramin is up to the standard of the Japanese original. Portion is small so you may want to order extra noodles.
- The ramen quality is really good, but for $89 you get 2 slices of pork only. And I sat in a lonely box which felt like a library study. At this price there should be tea served, but you get only water
- This is hw I like my ramen: STRONG soup flav, MEDIUM oil richness, 1 CLOVE garlic, THICK green onion, NO pork, 3 TIMES Ichiran sauce & EXTRA FIRM noodle, top with egg.
- The only reason this place always has a line is because people hog they seats after they finished. This is not Tokyo, you are dining with assholes.
- Haha ... Done it ... No more
- Waited for an hr to get a table... noodles are good but not quite worth the hype. Be prepared to get a noodle refill as the portions are quite small.
- Very authentic Japanese ramen, love the cosy private booths. Great for those late night guilt pleasures, always extra noodles. Late night or odd hours to avoid waiting otherwise could be a long wait!
- Great for your late night noodle fix. good quality ramen. Not the very best, but if you need ramen at 3am where else are you going to go?
- people mountain people sea
- don't come here. not worthy the wait. butao still the best
- 7am, Monday to Friday is the most quiet time when you can expect no queue. Soup and ramen is good, but the egg and spring onion are local so they weren't the best.
- Quality has dropped further since last visit...pity...
- A 30+ minute wait even if you go at 11pm.
- The ramen is good, as I tried before they have 2 big slices of pork but now.....only 3 small slices pork! Very poor.\_/. How come so "china"?!?!?!
- super long line expect at least an hour. our fav ramen joint in Japan and still is in HK. it's open 24hrs by the way.
- Come here solo for a good chance of bypassing the queue!
- Serving is small. Definitely need to order extra noodles