Ichiban Sushi Bar
Sushi, Chinese, Asian
1520 Broadway (Broadway/First St)
Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Their spicy salad is God's gift to Downtown Fort Myers.
- Since you are basically inside the Hotel Indigo, go up to the Phi in the Sky to check out the awesome view of our downtown. While you are at it, enjoy the "Heart of the City's Sky" mural!
- Try the house fried rice! It's the best in the area!
- Really good green tea and the fried rice rocks!
- Everything is yummy!
- Inside access - they have Bento boxes
- Great sushi! A gem in downtown!
- Good crab Rangoon!
- I love the Philly roll or its fried version, the JB roll. Soup. The sushi is always so fresh and the prices are extremely reasonable. Better than blu! I've been a faithful customer since '07!!!!
- Love the volcano roll! But really like it all.
- Love it. But if you order a soda, it comes in a can, so no refills.
- The Sushi is fantastic
- These guys are super. Great service. The ginger dressing on the salad is delicious. Had the sashimi.
- Crab Rangoon is the best I have ever had!!! Try it you won't be sorry :)
- 2 types of volcano rolls so gooood!!!!
- If they don't give you and/or your family enough rice....just ask for more.
- Outstanding sushi and sashimi!
- The Volcano Eruption Sushi Roll Is Fantastic
- Philly roll yum!