1812 Cliff Dr (at Meigs Rd)
Santa Barbara, CA 93109
- Try the flaming edamame! So good.
- Kim Cameron, Valencia, CA - My favorite Sushi place in SB!!! Get the Box Sushi (it's my FAVORITE, but warning, it's spicy!), Dragon, Caterpillar, Avocado Eel, & Rainbow Roll, Edamame & the Sailor Boat
- I recommend you try the 007 roll, just the right amount of spicy.
- Holy Cow! All nigiri sushi is the best bet if looking for high quality sushi. Best place in SB by far if you want real Japanese experience.
- Pompano comes with the rest of the (small) fish fried whole and served alongside! Lovely presentation.
- I always get at least 2 of these rolls every visit: 007 Roll, Ichiban Roll, Box Sushi.
- great green salad! awesome people! yellowtail kama is fantastic!
- Very bad lunch, I hope I will live after this old chicken that I got served