Ichiban Japanese Restaurant
120 S Brand Blvd
Glendale, CA 91204
- Beautiful baked mussels. Try their dinner specials, great deal
- The vegetable and shrimp tempura is excellent here.
- 1/2 off sushi all day. The albacore melts in your mouth.
- Broccoli lovers: they let you order all-broccoli vegetable tempura here. Yum!
- Try the Glendale roll ! Tooooo good.
- I always start with their baked mussel appetizer.
- Be sure to try their Baked Mussels.
- Obviously, like everyone has been saying 50% off sushi specials. What really stands out for me tho, is their ponzu sauce. Its homemade and its delish w/ everything.
- The 2 combo dinner: sesame chicken and chicken teriyaki, mighty tasty.
- Combination plate was good, but the pork cutlet was a little overdone. The sushi is great, like the Red Dragon roll and regular salmon rolls
- There are vegan options here!
- Combo deals and great service
- Dragon roll and albacore sashimi for the win
- The lunch special is a great deal
- Food and Service
- Positives: Sushi, teriyaki, tempura, nice staff. Negatives: Weird bell that goes off every time a sushi order is ready at the bar.
- Horizon roll, BSCR!! The best!! #SharetheSilence
- One if the best sushi's I've ever tried!
- Great kids menu.
- Get the Albacore Special Roll. It's amazing!