#B1-07, Great World City (1 Kim Seng Promenade)
+65 6734 3433
- Nice Japanese food at affordable prices.
- Solid food but you need to come when it's not packed.
- Love the food here!!
- Original Fiesta cheesecake is so light and creamy ... Love it max !!!!!
- Fish is fresh and delicious...!
- Must try the kajiki sashimi! Its freshness and sweetness make you wanna order more and more..
- The Kaisen Salad is Fabulous!!!
- Avoid the aburi sushi
- Sushi, sashimi, Sakura sushi
- Serves decent japanese food, like their salmon sashimi don!
- Salmon mentai
- Lousy service.. Just coz the waiter is not in your section and even if he is free, he will refuse to serve you.
- Very filling japanese set menus with fresh ingredients and generous portions. Service could be much improved though.
- Salmon belly nigiri
- Nice set meals! Not too expensive too.
- Always a great place for a sushi bite
- Sesame ice cream
- Dont friggin cook at ur table n smoke up the whole place @twotablesdown ...poor n inefficient service.
- The best sushi in Singapore!
- try the squid