The Ice Cream Store
- A little on the pricier end, but there's honestly a flavor for everyone here! They give just the right amount of ice cream to keep you satisfied. HUGE fan of Crack and Zombie!
- Get Stifflers Mom.
- Best ice cream in Rehobeth. Don't be turned off by the long lines they move quickly.
- The flavor "Crack" - get it!
- Awesomely friendly staff! Offered to take our order from the way back because we had 5 kids with us! And of course the ice cream was DELICIOUS!!!
- Red Velvet was really good!
- Buttered Salted Caramel = Delish!
- Got some African vanilla. Very good
- Try the bacon ice cream. Even the beer ice cream is delicious. They definately have a flavor for anyone's taste.
- More flavors than you can imagine! Fast service too!
- This Ice Cream Store has no shortage of flavors, both recognizable and strange. It can get pretty busy on summer evenings but they move things along rapidly. Order something you can't get elsewhere!
- SPIN THE DAMN WHEEL! How can you not?!?!
- consistently very crowded, but the flavors are creative and delicious. i highly recommend it
- Very unusual flavors. Try something different!
- This Ish Is Off The Hook is a perfect way to end a hot Summer day!
- Every flavor you can think of and some more
- Birthday cake milkshake was excellent!
- I love their variety of flavors, although some of them have more developed flavors whereas others are just loaded with sugar. Either way it's good ice cream and a fun stop.
- Buttery salted caramel is the best
- Best ice cream place I've ever been to.