Ice Cream on 9
2300 U.S. 9
Howell, NJ 07731
- cash only is lame in 2012
- Great ice cream! The prices are a little expensive, but you get tons of ice cream for your money!
- This place has such a variety of ice cream flavors, toppings, cones and ices! I'm always switching it up. Whenever I go it's always crowded which gets annoying, but the girls are really nice!
- Great place! Lots of flavors to choose from, I think they had over 40 flavors available today. They have fat free, sugar free, regular ice cream and Italian ice. Toppings, OMG! Lots! Love this place!
- Pumpkin pie tastes amazing!
- Holy s had to give a blumpkin just to get sprinkles
- Vanilla Fudge Swirl! The Best!
- make sure you try their choc milkshakes. Bangin!
- Cookie dough mmmmm
- Great ice cream. The girls behind the counter are awesome. The guy at the register should smile some. And CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT A BAD THING!!!!! Not everyone carries cash. 4 of 5 stars