- Earth, the bartender, is awesome!
- The pineapple ... Is good and big
- The papaya salad is very spicy
- The pineapple fried rice was awesome, as well the Pad Thai and the volcano sushi. Even though the Stir-Fried Garlic was good, it isnt their best option.
- The mango curry with chicken is a good new twist on the regular spicy Thai curries. Recommend doing with noodles instead of rice!
- Sushi was great and the price normal
- amazing service and food! they also could make almost every dish vegan!!
- Drunken noodle efsane
- Honey duck and green curry
- Very attentive service. Maki rolls were good, pad thai...not so much.
- I I-thi sushi roll my favorite
- This is my absolute FAVORITE Thai restaurant. It's super spicy, and the portions are generous. Get the Larb Gai & the green curry. Get them Thai hot & it'll really make your nose run (in a good way.)
- The pinapple fried rice and drunken noodles are my favs. Great sushi and ambiance. There's an enclosed outside area with air conditioning to give u the feeling of being outside with comfort
- Curry Puffs
- Huge menu with both Thai and Sushi
- Great place. Love everything from it. This time it was hot fried rice with basil- delicious!!
- Fried rice in pineapple
- Their thai iced tea is delicious! My personal favorite.
- Very awesome back patio area with comfy seats and low bar tables. Curry was good, but not amazing (had to add in quite a bit more spicy chilis even though they gave it a 5 for spiciness)
- . , . , .