i love boba
534 S Western Ave (btw 5th & 6th)
Los Angeles, CA 90020
- So good! Def try it!
- milk tea boba !! Only small or medium, parkin iz very tight but free & good heater lampz
- Free wi-fi and parking in the back. Tiny shop, great boba
- Try the milk tea boba....you're gonna like the way it tastes, I guarantee it.
- Wifi password: iloveboba
- Horrible boba.. but what boba in ktown is decent
- Almond slushie. Do It!
- Soft boba. Friendly sometimes slow service. Try the pineapple mango slush.
- Love the coconut boba
- Drinks are standard but they play top tunes during the day <3
- You guys know there is no flavor better than taro slushie.!!! That's the bomb. With boba of course.Dont forget to tip guys
- 2 drink minimum to use credit card or extra 50 cent charge!
- 50cent extra charge if buying one drink with card, so bring a friend or your date.
- The Peanut Butter & Jelly Shake is A-MAY-ZING!!!
- Mocha boba is to die for. Literally. You will die.
- Strawberry & Peach with lychee is my new addiction Xd
- Great place to begin or end your night
- best boba ever
- The boba is the perfect consistency, but it's a tad pricey. I prefer Quickly.
- Milk tea - no boba. Take it to the bank.