I Heart Pepper Lunch USA
408 Barber Ln (at Bellew Dr)
Milpitas, CA 95035
- Get the lunch special!
- use the special sauce, not the soy sauce, ppl!
- #8 GARLIC BUTTER WITH EGG. RIGHT WHEN YOU GET THE PLATE TAKE THR AWESOME BROWN SAUCE AND POUR IT ALL OVER THE MEAT. Thug life. One wife.
- GARLIC BUTTER FTW
- Get ready for your salty dinner!!!
- Whoaaaa, the meat cooks itself on the sizzling plate!
- Try any of the lunch specials with an egg.
- Closed on Mondays.
- get a #4 with a fried egg!
- It (#1) doesn't taste as good as the "genuine" in Japan though it seems really alike. Rice is watery, sauce is a bit tasteless, and the temperature of the plate is not high enough.
- I'm so scared that I won't cook my food in time before it stops sizzling and everything will be raw ;o;
- the other locations are in Japan. enough said, i think? :)
- Kind of a disappointment compared with its Asia locations, but same sizzling plate concept.
- great food - not so great service...
- The BEST katsu curry!
- Number one with egg for lunch!
- beef pepper lunch - use the sauce and mix it all up like fried rice
- Unagi don + katsu don. Beat that.
- Katsu curry!
- You can't go wrong with any of the Original flavors. My personal favorite is #2: Curry and pepper beef with rice