Huong Lan Sandwiches
6930 65th St #109 (at Stockton Blvd)
Sacramento, CA 95823
- To save some change, order your sandwiches from the to-go counter instead of through the waiters.
- Love the Banh Xeo, a form of pancake w meat and shrimp in it. The broken rice dish #11 is awesome as well.
- The BBQ pork banh mi is incredible, and the bread is absolutely perfect. My favorite.
- The sandwiches are awesome!
- Passing gas while waiting to place your order seemingly will not deter anyone from leaving their place in line.
- #5 is the BEST!
- the little wrapped meat with garlic we bought had mold on it!
- The best Vietnamese food I ever had!! Fresh and delicious!
- Best VN sandwiches in town :)
- #12 is my favorite.
- Soup smoothies are superb
- Stop in for some tasty Bahn Mis on arrival into Sacramento.
- Deeeeeicious! Order sandwiches with extra meat! It's only 50 cents to a dollar more. Love the BBQ Pork and Lemongrass Pork.
- Bun Bo Hue is worth trying, the large is more like an extra large, stick with the small bowl
- Good place to grab a quick Bahn Mi sandwich. Why go to subway when you can get a huge pork, beef, or chicken sandwich for under $4. Their french bread is fresh too, seems like it is baked daily.
- Durian and green bean shake.
- Prices for the sandwiches went up and they started taxing certain ones :(
- Vegetarian #13 = recommended
- Bread is light and crusty but Duc Houng has better tasting fillings.
- Cafe Su Da is a must try!!