Open Kitchen by Hunter Gatherer (Open Kitchen by Hunter Gatherer (Hunter Gatherer Xintiandi | 悦衡食集))
- WE LOVE TO EAT-SHANGHAI: Hunter Gatherer *vegan choice* MOCHEhttps://mcocoon.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/we-love-to-eat-shanghai-hunter-gatherer-vegan-choice/
- Roast beef really good.
- I always go for their salad and fresh juice but the 1/4 roasted chicken is a great deal
- awesome food, tons of choices and healthy too! you can be vegetarian if you want or try out some of their interesting flavors
- Good place- westernized also have some organic foods there in a shop.
- New Fall menu is up! Get the pea falafels!
- 58 yuan for 2 meatballs, a bit o rice and a bit of veggies. I could have got quite a lot in Sproutworks for 60. The guy was so careful trying not to serve any extra that I got shocked, such stinginess
- Everything, really. But for a secret hidden amongst the many offerings - try the pecan dessert