Hung's Delicacies (阿鴻小吃)
Shop 3P116-117, Terminal 2, Hong Kong International Airport
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
- Not too bad but nothing that really stood out either...
- How did this place get a Michelin star??
- Takeout is a convenient and tasty option.
- This superb bistro received Michelin Star Award in consecutive 2 years in recognition of Ah-Hungs scrupulous way of cooking and his insistence on food quality.
- 6North PointLunchGrand MenuLunch Menu
- The broth in the minced goose and Shitake mushroom congee is amazing! This is from the breakfast menu before 11am. The lunch menu at 11am offers nice goose dishes.
- noodle and soup are my favorite here. won't go wrong with these.
- Single diners can usually get a seat at the counter out front.
- At least I get cooked food at MacDonald
- How did this place get Michelin star?
- Chinese cuisine with focus on product, very nice! Ideal for a pre-flight snack without flavor additives.
- Best Pre/Post-Flight Meal of Hong Kong Airport!
- Special price on Green Monday for assorted vegetable in red marinated tofu sauce!
- Really great. Must try Chua Lam's Noodles and marinated goose pieces with marinated tofu
- d :-)