Hungry Tarpon Restaurant
$ $ $
- Get a table near the water and watch people feed Tarpons while you eat. Great mahi tacos and fun atmosphere.
- Best fish tacos on the planet! Get it blackened. Mahi mahi cah mone! And the beans and rice are soooooo good
- Cracker Cowboy sandwich is awesome, well everything here is excellent, but it is a real treat, but be hungry!
- Get the shrimp burrito
- Great view of all the shenanigans if you sit at the bar by the jet skis. Avoid sitting under the trees, the birds are pretty merciless with their bombs.
- Order the greatest blackened fish sandwich in the world and add a little tartar/hot sauce mix like a pro. And remember: nobodys too cool to enjoy watching the tarpons get fed off the dock.
- Shrimp with provolone and tartar sauce. Excellent bite.
- The service is not bad for a local islamarada fish joint. Just stay closer to the water. Otherwise the birds will drop a deuce on ya. Wagyu sliders are off the chain.
- grab a blackened grouper sandwich
- Great breakfast. The location is a treat. And it is great for " people watching".
- breakfast on the pier, big plates :) for about $8
- Ahi tuna tacos were very good! Service was slow though. By the time I had gotten my rum and coke all the ice was melted (it was hot out) and I knew it had been sitting there for some time.
- Rent a kayak and paddle over to Indian key. It's worth it.
- Disappointing. Long wait for food, fries cold, and sandwiches just so-so. Shrimp burrito was liked.
- Great breakfast and then feed the huge tarpon. Great place
- Feed the giant fish before eating
- Have to agree that the blackened fish tacos are awesome! I did add some hot sauce though.
- Ordered our breakfast at 11am and didn't get it til 12:10. Ridiculous wait!! But it was good!!
- If ur hungry, grouper basket is enough for two!
- There are live webcams set up everywhere. You can watch yourself