Hungry Nomad Truck
Food Truck, Middle Eastern
Los Angeles, CA
- Vegan options
- fatoush salad was VERY (re)fresh(ing). loved the za'atar chips.
- Get the Chicken Pesto =D
- Nomad Chicken Sandwich!! Very satisfying. Chicken sandwiches can be dry, this one comes with a lot of tasty sauce/dressing. Recommended!
- Chicken pesto rox
- The fresh spinach and goat cheese salad is fantastic, add the cheese trilogy with hummus.
- A truck that actually deserves to exist! Feta wrap totally brought it, hummus is decent, potato salad wasn't my fave, tahini cookie is bigger than expected and not that sweet but surprisingly tasty.
- You will see it described as the Beef Pocket but people of Middle Eastern heritage will recognize that real term is Beef Beorek. Delish
- Try the Bahn Mi