Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Downstairs, in the phones next to the bathrooms is a hidden place where you can charge your phone!
- Yummy chicken sandwiches.
- This is a great restaurant to sit & eat while watching the boats & canoes float by. It's all outdoor seating, w/ an upper & lower level. Fast & the portions are surprisingly large for the most part.
- If you can't get a spot for Fantasmic, the Hungry Bear is fun for the kids because they can still see the boats and the characters.
- Good Burgers!!
- The restrooms are downstairs and have Dyson Air Blade hand dryers
- Eat before you come
- The Fried Green Tomato sandwich is the Bees Knees, just ask Pooh Bear!
- Fried green tomato sandwich is super yum!!
- Go here to sere some of the last remnants of the Country Bear Jamboree in the decor.
- One of the less crowded places in the park. Lots of seating for larger groups
- Bumblebee Lemon Cupcake
- No commercially prepared honey mustard here, they make it up fresh daily! Its excellent!
- 'Secret' electrical outlet downstairs at pay phones! For a 'list' of such sites on Disneyland &/or CA Adventure see App Store for 'MouseWait' app....
- Worst Chairs ever!!
- I love this place. Eating waterside is everything. Sweet potato fries. yum! You can also watch all those idiots riding the canoes.
- The onion rings are hella good.
- Go all the way to the back there's a path is is the most relaxing place in Disney land it puts baby to sleep in like 5 mins
- The zesty slaw is disgusting. Pure onion mush. Avoid at all costs.
- Got to try the Lemon Cupcake.