Hunan Number One
Chinese, Dive Bar
- Don't touch the lobstah. $200 fine
- Get a huge fucking beer!
- The waitresses are awesome!
- The "tall" beers are the size of your head! And reasonably priced! WIN!
- Have a giant beer!
- There are hooks under the tall tables!
- Big, cheap beers. Can't beat it to start the night.
- Also known as Club Hunan. Great happy hour... every day!!
- They've raised their prices a bunch and the sushi is terrible now.
- Chinese food or beer special? Why not both!
- The beers are simply too small to have a good time!
- Awesome happy hour specials
- 3 beers on a Wednesday was too much
- As I walked by, saw a number of people who were either throwing up or getting thrown out. Beer is cheap and plentiful.
- Only place worth visiting in Clarendon
- Drink a big ass beer without putting it down once.
- Bar service is among the worst. Big, cheap beers are the only thing this place has going for it.
- Sunday to Tuesday PBR pints for 1.50 all day.
- Favorite quote: "Sir, can you please not use your chopsticks as drumsticks to rock out."
- Best Happy Hour around. HUGE ass beers!