The Hummingbird Bakery
47 Old Brompton Rd.
Queen's Gate, Greater London SW7 3JP
+44 20 7851 1795
- Their Red Velvet cupcake is a MUST try
- Some of the very best Cupcakes in the world, situated In a nice little shop in south kensington.
- Death by chocolate and red velvet cupicakes are mouth watering
- Yummy yummy cupcakes!
- Red velvet rocks
- Red velvet junkies MUST try their cupcakes
- Everyone raves about the Red Velvet, but the carrot cake cupcakes are the best I've ever tasted!
- Red velvet cupcake is divine. Light and moist cake with a creamy & indulgent cake.
- Coffee cheap and people watching top notch
- Less good than the Notting Hill one, but cakes are still the same - maybe I'm biased
- The Rainbow Cake
- Reminiscent of my childhood bday parties. Best cupcakes in London - sticky hands down. The selection is tantalizing! Cupcakes & cakes are rich and delicious forget about pricey it's The Hummingbird!
- Red velvet cup cake.. its all about the cheesy frost.. yummy
- Great cupcakes. Terrible cheesecake.
- Offers gluten free cupcake options!
- Red velvet
- red velvet cup cakes
- Do not get the fuss. Over rated and over priced
- Very expensive cakes. Avoid.
- The most delicious, most cupcakes. Ring and get a celebration cake for your birthday at the office. They also personalise.