HuHot Mongolian Grill
Asian, Mongolian, Chinese
- You design the meal, and they cook it for you. Great meat, veggie and sauce choices. Fun atmosphere and for a great price!
- Good service, good food, and fairly priced. I've been to other Mongolian barbecues that were much worse.
- Best food in town if you haven't been their then I would recommend it
- Brian that is not true... It's hard to get everyone In when u have a 40 min wait... Patience
- The soup that I Ordered "the hot and sour", was not good at all. Seriously, tasted and smelt like throw up!
- You make your own menu, so I like it burning hot! The atmosphere is always enjoyable as well.
- Nom nom nom!
- Fargo's is by far better. The service here is really slow. People say that they're all the same... But they're not at all. Even the chow mein noodles are different. Still like them though.
- Great, fresh food, Awesome atmosphere. Very allergen friendly. Love this place!
- Peanut sauce is king.
- Awesome food again
- Awesome place to go. Expect an hour and 1/2....but worth it.
- One of the best Egg Rolls I have ever had the pleasure eating.
- This place is always busy but you can get in with not too long a wait... And the food is amazing!!!!!
- If you have any more than two people in your party they completely ignore you for seating.
- Grand Opening today!!!! See ya there!!!!
- Try the egg rolls, best in town!!!!! Also grand open on Friday the 16th