Hudson Bay Café
- Seven layer bars are so good they make you forget "seven layer bars" are three words, not two.
- It's really hot in here if it happens to be 80 degrees in Oakland.
- wifi limited to 1hr per $3 purchase
- Super nice staff and relaxing atmosphere!
- House made chai - iced or hot, both wonderful.
- Coffee is great, music varies, and its just a real chill place. Best local coffee on college Ave.
- Terrible coffee. Terrible music.
- Been coming here for the last 4 years. Outdoor seating! If you're a coffee AND cigarette addict then come here. Strong coffee, solid line-up of more "upscale" beers from organic to Belgian framboise
- best white hot chocolate... EVER!!!
- The coffee is wonderful and the baristas are really sweet. I love coming here to study in the afternoons!
- Super cute, free WiFi, great study spot.
- Pecan swirl is good, coffee is decent. Wifi doesn't work, bad service-- we told them the wifi isn't working and he gave us a "go figure" face. -_-;;
- The coffee is just okay, but it's the only cafe in the area with reasonable seating. Quite convenient on the way to BART in the morning.
- Breakfast sandos are average but great coffee and they have almond milk!
- Good food, marginal service. Waitress was overwhelmed with 3 tables. Not a good sign when she's flying solo on a Saturday night
- Try their White Mocha with whip cream and dark chocolate sauce... Sooooo bomb! Im addicted!
- Yes, ALMOND MILK!
- Wireless password: 54d99ff8df
- Zesty caesar sandwich is fab!
- Great Americanos. Hot and smooth.