$ $ $
344 - 810 Carnarvon St (8th Ave)
New Westminster, BC V3M 0G3
- Late celebration for Kassy's 15th bday.
- Don't worry about ordering the same as your buddy. Get the crack burger.
- Good selection of beers. Their food is good but a little on the pricey side for what you get. Don't forget to ask about their beer specials.
- The outdoor patio is really nice. I haven't been too fond of the service, but the food is delicious.
- unfortunately service lets this place down. slow, clunky, items on the menu not available etc.
- The steak is a great low carb option. And, download and pay with their app to get an easy discount.
- Bartender is quick to serve the drinks but the food is a bit of a wait. The Mac & Cheese with Bacon is a must try!
- Good food. Service however is horribly slow. Not ideal for parents with impatient kids.
- Terrific. Hoynes lager from Victoria.
- Great food, definitely try the blackened steak served with mac & cheese! service was very slow though
- Good place to watch Hockey.and drink craft beers.
- Tuesdays cheap pints. Cheers
- Great new space in plaza 88. Burgers to larger entrees. You can upgrade fried to yam fries. Yum.
- They just have like 4 choices of red wine, and they are not great ones