Hua's Restaurant (花家怡园)
- Come with an appetite! The Peking duck is excellent, and there's an amazing selection of seafood. On a warm night, try to get the seating outside. Beautiful decor and okay service.
- Wifi password is 10 times one (1111111111)
- Chinese name should be
- - ! , . . .
- 2 on same street. The one at 235 is built in a traditional old house - add flavors to the already tasty cuisine. Good selection of dishes, teas, and good presentations.
- Fusion Beijing Cuisine - The Peking duck is really good, highly recommended!
- The pekin duck is awesome
- Best Pekin duck Ive tried! Served by the chef direct in your table. Loved the "taco" serving. Beautiful decoration.
- The signature duck is recommended.
- Amazing place. The best food I have had in China, no exaggerations (and I've been to a lot of places). Excellent service, decoration and ambient. A must in Beijing.
- Wifi pass 4000101717
- Actually the green beans were amazing.
- El pollo agridulce y los spa garras un buenos. Tambin los langostinos
- Nice place...
- It has a bit of everything besides crayfish. But I don't think their crayfish worthy their fame
- The Peking duck for sure! And the lovely courtyard for dining.
- one of the best eating places i've been in china. Excellent food especially try fish !!
- Try to book ahead to get a table in the courtyard! Very chill out in the summer, the 28kuai 1 liter draft beer comes with good value too!
- Ask for the tour of the restaurant, it's huge, beautiful and full of history