Hu Tong (胡同)
- Good food and view. Surprisingly bad service.
- A very great view restaurant on the 28floor. You will find yourself enjoying good Thai/Chinese foods while watching a view of Hong Kong. Strongly Recommended!!
- Boneless Lamb Chops and the Red Lantern (soft shell crab) are my ultimate favourites here. Make sure you can handle the spice! Order a lychee wine for a soothing drink with dinner.
- This is the first time I've ever truly been gobsmacked by food. Red Lantern crab, Double Happiness, deboned lamb ribs, boneless duck, lamb/scallion dumpling, scallop with pomelo-- all winners.
- Chilli crab in wooden basket
- SERIOUSLY OVER RATED and incidentally also dramatically over priced. You are buying the view. Skip it.
- Red Lantern soft shell crab is overrated. More for show than taste. Duck and lamb ribs are amazing. Hard to go wrong. Received great service and awesome view of HK on our first night here.
- One of the best Chinese restaurants in town. ;-)
- The restrooms are worth checking out :p
- Most amazing view I've ever seen!
- Veterans also very good
- I ordered the duck with pancakes; it was just ok 3/5, i have tried much better pecking ducks. Saw better dishes beside me like the beef shredded or the ribs. Also the chicken with try those.
- Amazing beautiful view of most of Victoria harbor and the Hong Kong Island skyline! Superb spicy Sichuan food, highly recommend the wok chicken
- Great view and food but overpriced drinks and doubled our bill 'by mistake'
- Perfect to treat foreigners though food is not quite BJ
- Remember to mention that you want the seats closest to the window. Book for 6:30 if you wish to view the lights show. Food was mediocre but the Dandan noodles was surprisingly good.
- Vue superbe et service impeccable. Les dim sum, lgumes, et virgin cocktails chaud base de the sont dlicieux. vitez les soupes trs pices ou trop paisses.
- Make a reservation for the first dinner seating at 6/630p so you can see the (downtown) Hong Kong buildings light show from the 28th floor. Try the lamb ribs as they are tender and delicious.
- Verdaderamente... El mejor restaurante. Y que vistas!!!