House Of Thai Cuisine
- Chicken pad see ew here is the best!
- Don't ask them what's good. It's all fucking good.
- All the dishes here were above par, the shrimp was cooked perfectly, sauces - very good. Rather simple decor in a nameless strip mall but this restaurant clearly has a lot of followers.
- Pad see ew. Basil fried rice. Dumplings. Green curry. Thai iced coffee.
- Great food. Curry puffs are a good appetizer. Service is ok - not good and not bad.
- The crispy noodle app is different.. But yummy. Lots of good curry choices here
- Well the Tom Kha khi soup is better in another restaurant Poor chicken and mushrooms maybe the are expensives!
- Excellent food and the service is great! This is the only Thai restaurant I go to!
- Don't try roasted duck, the odor will turn you off!
- excellent service! the appetizers are delicious no matter which ones you get. green curry is my usual pick
- DELICIOUS! Staff is very friendly, atmosphere is nice, food is great! I had the Pad Se Ew and my friend had the Yellow Curry-both excellent.
- Excellent Thai food and friendly service. Eat in or take out - both are a delight! My fave is the red curry chicken and veggie spring rolls!
- By far the best Thai food I have ever had. Family owned restaurant, been coming now over 12 years even though I dont live in the state anymore. Highly recommended.