House of Seafood 螃蟹之家
$ $ $
#01-01/02, The Punggol Settlement (3 Punggol Point Rd.)
- Delicious and it was great
- Very efficient service! The food here was extraordinary tasty! Their crispy fried mantou and chilli crab was the best combination ever! Value for money!
- Really satisfied with the food especially their handmade prawn roll, very crispy and soft! Highly recommended dish!
- Last Friday is my first visit to this restaurant and I must really praise for the great service attitude and food quality. Really good! Really must recommend this restaurant to my friends!
- First time encountered such great service. Very attentive, friendly, courteous and dont know why feel very warmth whenever I see them. Thanks a lot!
- Definitely will visit this restaurant again with my friends since my last visit was here with my family members. Highly recommend this restaurant which is really suitable for family gathering.
- We have a memorable experience at this restaurant for a birthday celebration. Really great service and high food quality, really enjoy the dinner last Friday!
- Pros and cons of eating here: Pros - good food, nice scenery cons: limited parking, need to travel far inside and there is only one bus to get there. but the buses were quite regular so no worries
- Learnt that House of seafood actually use mud crab which are fat until it can barely move. So i went there and it was true. The larger ones were really huge. And it taste great too. ordered the 1.5kg
- Delicious crab! Will definitely come back again for more! Much love especially their black pepper crab. Now I know why they won the most voted award
- Brought friends for taiwan to House of Seafood for lunch and they were totally satisfied with the service and quality of food. Seafood was extremely fresh and good service attitude.
- Fresh seafood! A great place to have seafood!
- Only get to try out Black pepper crab as there was only 3 person, next time definitely going to try out salted egg and chilli crab! Beside the crab, their dessert was also daebak!
- In love with crabs after visiting House of Seafood! Definitely going to try out other flavours crab as I have already tried out black pepper and salted egg crab.
- Went there with my friends as their strongly recommended this restaurant. Overall I find it good, seafood was very fresh and staffs was very courteous and attentive.
- Make a trip to House of Seafood to try out their Korean seafood tower, layers of seafood varieties and seafood soup at the bottom really make me drool!
- Good experience with House of Seafood, totally impressed! Seafood is fresh, wide variety of dishes, good service, reasonable price for 5pax.
- Best barley ever, good chili crab at great price <3
- 1st, no pt making reservation cos they doesn't follow. 2nd, they were able to recommend food according to ur needs. 3rd, but the food was normal, including the crabs. Can celebrate bday over here...
- First and probably my last visit to House of Seafood. Service was below average. What's above average? - the price. Sometimes you'll get little surprise when your mobile switch to Malaysia network!