Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken (豪大大雞排 Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken)
- They won't cut into pieces for you because to keep it juicy and tender.
- Real big piece of chicken. Fish and sweet potato is quite good.
- Try the large fried chicken
- fried chicken duh
- Taste so so only
- Sibei oily!
- Yummy large fried chicken!
- The best chicken chop. As big as you face.
- So juicy, so crispy! Ahhhh why cant you QC your outlet in Malaysia!!?!? is also a must try
- The large fried chicken is certainly "larger" than the one being sold in Malaysia but taste-wise it's about the same. Price as of this post is 70 TWD which's OK for all of the meat that you're getting
- Huge and delicious fried chicken
- For some reason I didn't enjoy the LFC as much as I did the fried oyster mushrooms. They are good, trust me.
- Ask for spicy.
- I can't leave Taipei without this!
- The fried chicken is still the best in the area and be prepared for a wait as there is generally a long queue.
- Giant fried chicken, once you order they give you a coupon for the juice shop right next to it.
- Nothing much different with the Queensbay one
- Opens till late!
- Inconsiderate and impatient staff.
- Great fried chicken although there was a long waiting time. However, that should be expected considering the shop is in the middle of Ximending. Consider visiting one of their other outlets in Taipei.