Hot Rod's Cafe
Wings, Karaoke, Music Venue
- Try the Chipotle Ranch Wings, they're phenomenal!!!
- Their water has, like, twice as much hydrogen as oxygen. It's great.
- Best wings around. So good, children cry for them: http://bit.ly/kidloveshotrodcafe
- the garlic bleu cheese wings are like nothing you've ever tasted.
- Great beer selection. This may have been seasonal, but the kitchen closed early and last call was near 9:00PM.
- BUY ROD A ROUND! Just found out he's gonna be a dad!
- Awesome Prime Rib special every Thursday
- Tracy is by far the best
- Worst service ever! The food is good, but i don't go unless I have a LOT of extra time to sit around and wait for a greeting, refill, food, silverware, the check, etc.
- Buffalo Chicken wrap w/ sweet potato fries is amazing! They have Shipyard pumpkinhead beer on tap right now too!
- These are the best wings in the world...
- Great freaking garlic wings!!! Cheap (enough) beer.
- Best wings anywhere, Hot Rods won the National Wing Contest in Buffalo a few years back. They have to be great to beat out the Anchor Bar
- Everything!! Lol
- Jalapeno penutbutter wings sounds weird but they are awesome
- Wings are really good. Place is busy for lunch. They have a nice selection of beers on tap.
- Patio view of the water. Beer selection and awesome menu. Music is good and service is great!
- Patio! Great beer selection and the Sunday menu is really good! Love the music too.
- Wings were awesome and those potato skins ----AMAZING!
- The wings were spot on - some of the best I've ever had (and I'm a wing junkie). Pretty good beer selection and wonderful service!