Coffee Shop, Café
- Omg, the employees are sooo nice!!!
- Great Coffee and the employee's are awsome
- GREAT spot!
- Bears at play.
- Be sure to look for Mistress and her boys......
- Look for the Long Beach Post print edition here!
- Great atmosphere, superb guest service. I never met a polite gay cashier until visiting this place!
- On cold days, the hazelnut steamer. Hot days, Passion fruit iced tea with peach syrup and Orange slices. I'm a non-coffee drinker. :)
- Great iced tea. Sit outside for view if park and some good people-watching.
- Free WiFi and plenty of power outlets.
- Great place to hang with friends or meet new ones, outdoors though. Indoors, most are not paying attention to anything but their laptops. I love this place.
- I love it there good chai tea too best plus have fun them laugh-Latte enjoy.
- Chai Vanilla Latte....love this neighborhood place
- You should try the Mango Italian Soda! It's both delicious and inexpensive ($2.95)!
- Cheesecake bars are to die for!
- Best damn coffee drinks around.
- Great place to get some work done, enjoy some great coffee and meet some cool folks from Long Beach. An ever changing friendly crowd. Staff is friendly, professional and engaging!
- Now serving hot breakfast. Breakfast burritos, bagels, and panini's
- One of the most friendlist Coffee shops to study at, though it can get busy at times. Love their steamers!
- Been going here since it opened and still a cool place to hang...local artists displayed, community events, and nice owners...try the homemade brownies with caramel drizzle/chips on top