Horseshoe Cafe & Ranch Room
113 E Holly St (btw Cornwall Ave & Railroad Ave)
Bellingham, WA 98225
- I hate Cassie
- They don't serve alcohol until 9:00 am. : ( But... Maybe that's best.
- Beths cafe in Seattle is better..
- After 2am, you will NOT be able to find a seat in this place. Dirty old diner with okay food but an AWESOME atmosphere :)
- BETH'S CAFE IN SEATTLE ISN'T IN BELLINGHAM.
- Grilled cheese is good and drinks are cheap.
- The pasta salad was delicious.
- Chilli fries for the win
- Cheese fries!
- Excellent bloody marys and a potato burrito better than Casa's. The staff is awesome
- Toot it & boot it y'all
- Leave the fruit on the menu.
- make sure to play hot stuff: the claw game
- Swallow glass. Check!
- Get the onion rings... They're hand-battered. It takes a lot of work.
- Just the tip just to see how it feels
- Bar opens at 9 am for all you drunkards looking for a bloody mary, which I reccomend at any time of day.
- Best bloody marys & cheesy potatos! Also delicious: sweet potato fries
- Try the Ranch Room Lemonade
- dont be black at the shoe; you get charged for ranch with your cheesy fries!