Hooper's Crab House
$ $ $
- my dinner :D
- Best seafood right on the bay!
- This Ocean City institution offers an all you can eat deal featuring delicious steamed crabs, steamed shrimp, fries chicken, hush puppies and corn on the cobb. Ask for outdoor seating!
- Great all u can eat crab, shrimp, corn on the cob, fried chicken and hush puppy deal. Fun place. Don't forget the fin city beer!!
- Cream of crab is just outstanding
- TIP # 1 YOU DO NOT go to a CRAB HOUSE for Fried calamari you go for CRABS and they are really good at hoopers - And For Beer go to Locals Beer & Wine in West OC
- my favorite place to eat there is out in sneaky petes gazebo
- Do the all you can eat Crabs, Peel Shrimp, Hush Puppies, Corn, and Fried Chicken. $5 beers in souvenier cup with $2.50 refills as well.
- Hoopers is OK! It's fun to sit on the outside deck. There are definitely better crab houses all over the Ocean City area. But hopers is a fun experience!
- Crabs and chicken
- The all you can eat for 29.99 is worth it..good size crabs too:)
- Amazing food, incredible atmosphere, and the people there are second to none....make sure you order a ice cold fin city brew....I recommend the sneaky wheat...if your 21 and up that is
- The Fish Tacos are good, though get the Bang Bang sauce on the side. That's a spicy meatball!!
- Pricey, but the lobster scallop and shrimp trio was good.
- Service not too swift. The wait was way too long and the quality of food was not worth the price for what you get.
- Food was great service wasn't. She was very distracted.
- Steak and triple seafood entree were sub-par, but the crabby pretzels were delicious, and our gorgeous Irish waiter was wonderful!
- Best seafood in town. Hands down!
- Seafood galore ... Sitting outside along the bay was a joy
- All you can eat crabs is the best