The Hong Kong Restaurant
- Really good food here but you have to order off the menu, don't do the buffet, which is not as good!
- The food from the Chinese menu. Not that Americanized food.
- Ask for the Chinese menu. Not American.
- Forget the Americanized menu and value buffet and ask for the Chinese menu, where slow-simmered soups, tangled nests of expertly prepared stir-fried noodles, and moist and marinated meats await.
- Anything in a clay pot. Beef w flat noodles, dry style.
- The salt/pepper crispy chicken wings are the best wings I've ever had! Super crispy outside & juicy on the inside. 9 wings for $7.95