Honey Pig Gooldaegee Korean Grill
12:00am - 2:00am
11:00am - 12:00am
- While you dont want to miss the grilled meats, other parts of the menu are worth exploring. Those include chul pan stocked with baby octopus and pork, as well as a scallion-studded seafood pancake.
- 24 hrs. of good food!
- So many Asian hotties here!
- Authentic Korean BBQ! It has the same smell, K-pop sound, and cement floor and low-ceiling look as any number of places in Seoul. Try spicy pork or pork belly with Hite or other Korean beer!
- Meh... nothing to rave about.
- Spicy pork belly and kimchi pancake. Trust me.
- Servers double up as cooks and create magical Korean barbecue dishes right at your table. - June issue 2012
- Good Korean Food
- This is a very fast paced restaurant with insanely vibe music and atmosphere! If you love meat, then you must come here. All kinds of meat and seafood!
- Amazing place for meatlovers!!! Great price too (especially for large groups). :D
- Order the Pork Belly, egg souffle, Dan Jang Jigae, and Soju.
- Probably one of the best Korean BBQ spots I've been to. The Korean pancakes are amazing! Service was fast and the quality of the food was fresh!
- Kimchi sucks. Yechons is better.
- skip the bulgogi go for the spicy pork bellies!
- THICK PORK BELLY AND STEAMED EGG THING
- Worse service ever but this is what you get for 24 hours in VA...
- LOVE this place -- it's a late night go-to. However, they won't serve alcohol after 2 am (and they collect whatever drinks you haven't finished).
- If anything, it's worth going just for the awesome k-pop.
- Pork bellies and kimchi. Do it!
- Best Korean bbq place in all of DC!! Very good price for a lot of food.