Honey Bee Diner
7346 Ritchie Hwy (btw 6th & Georgia)
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
- Don't expect a 100 page menu like at Double T here... The Honey Bee is s a classic old-style diner serving classic diner meals at a good price.
- Delicious breakfast sandwiches! And the wait staff is very understanding if you come in drunk at 2 AM.
- Probably go once a week.. Never lets me down.
- Haven't been here in 15 years and same lady still cooking
- Gotta try the Monte Cristo
- The remodel has this place looking JAZZY! Get the BLT its delishy!!
- Best (drunk) food ever
- Grab a cup of crab soup with every meal! It's made fresh and has large portions of crab meat!
- Food was great! Don't sit at the counter at the far left. There's a waitress station there and you will feel like you are in the way:(
- Wow, huge menu. Had the cordon blue panini and that sucker was not only tasty but huge. Could of shared.....with three people. Definitely coming back when I'm in town again.
- The egg sandwhich on a croissant with bacon and cheese is delicious!!!! Just make sure to order a side, as it comes with just the sandwhich.
- Great local place wit amazing people!! Their prices are so much better them most would think!!...
- i been coming here for 30 years plus i remember one day 4 air line pilots came in late one night while i was eating and said they where told about honey bee by a stewardess and to check it out.
- Great Rueben and Burgers
- Friendly Staff
- Always request Judy!!! She remembers your drink and is so friendly!
- Best shit on a shingle on the planet.
- Just order one of everything.
- Cool spot and old school diner. Server was cute, food was okay...not sure Id rush back or if this place beats a Dennys
- Great place for breakfast or their daily specials. I really like the chipped beef gravy.