4 Change Alley (off Lombard St), Bank (Lombard St)
City of London, Greater London EC3V 9AZ
+44 20 3146 3953
- The burgers are a little small really. Tasty, but it's really a kind of 'oh' moment when the food is presented to you. Wings are great (nothing given to wipe your fingers on though). Trendy
- I had the Italian special which was delicious. Also loved the chicken wings
- The special is always a winner.
- Good weekend vibe
- Veg / it was ok, hardly a fritter, tasted like a standard Linda McCartney really, otherwise good!
- Specials they did a chicken burger #loved it
- Nice burgers but too crowded during lunch time. Also took half an hour to have the burger served
- Best burgers in London
- Cheeseburger to take away
- Good burgers. Great chips. Cool vibe.
- Super busy at lunch
- Burgers & fries
- Decent burgers but having a previous altercation with this chain and my daughter has biased my view of this hipster chain. Be warned.
- One of the Best ..
- Great beer and burgers.
- The chips were so bad and the service was so slow...